INFRALEX opens a cycle of classes: "Effective tools to replenish the bacruptcy estate" at the School of Masters of the Faculty of Law of Moscow State University
October, 7, the first lecture of the course: "Effective instruments of replenishment of of the bacruptcy estate" took place in the building of Faculty of Law of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Head of Bankruptcy, Attorney, Stanisłav Petrov and lawyer of Practice, Sergey Hukhorev, read the first lecture: "Responsibility of controlling persons in bankruptcy." The class was attended by about 100 listeners. The lecture aroused great interest. At the end of the lecture, the authors answered numerous questions.
The course "Effective instruments of replenishment of thehe bacruptcy estate" includes lectures: "Liability of controlling persons in bankruptcy" and "Challenge of transactions in bankruptcy".
Course participants will learn:
- On types of liability in case of bankruptcy
- Principles of prosecution in case of bankruptcy
- On procedural aspects, bringing controlling persons to justice in case of bankruptcy,
- On challenging bankruptcy transactions and much more
The course is intended for those who:
- Wants to study the legal nature of bankruptcy
- Wants to consolidate knowledge gained during study about bankruptcy and its consequences
- For those who are passionate about bankruptcy and want to connect their future career with
The logical completion of the course will be a case study.