According to PRAVO300 INFRALEX is one of the TOP-10 Russian law firms providing services in the field of antitrust law. The Legal500 rating agency also recognizes INFRALEX among the best Russian companies in this field. INFRALEX Partner, attorney, Arthur Rokhlin, practice leader Elena Kuznetsova are recommended by Best Lawyers. Arthur Rokhlin is also recommended by Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500.
The firm’s lawyers advise Russian and foreign companies on antitrust laws, advertising laws, laws on foreign investment in strategic enterprises, public procurement laws and laws on economic concentration, as well as represent the interests of principals in the FAS and the courts.
INFRALEX services in the sphere of antitrust law include:
- Advice and support to clients in antitrust authority proceedings for cases related to antitrust law violation and administrative offenses
- Representation of clients' interests in commercial courts, the Court of Intellectual Rights and courts of general jurisdiction in disputes with the antitrust authority, as well as in the Court of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Legal due diligence of business to ensure compliance with Russian antitrust legislation and general competition rules of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Development and implementation of internal compliance system (antitrust compliance)
- Customer support during planned and unscheduled inspections by the antitrust authority
- Coordination of transactions with the Federal Tax Service of Russia and the
- Government Commission for monitoring foreign investments in the Russian Federation
- Client support during investigations of violations of general competition rules and cases by the Eurasian Economic Commission
- Advice on mandatory bidding procedure under Russian law, sale of state or municipal property
- Advice on granting of state or municipal preferences
- Advice on tariff regulation