According to the rating agency PRAVO 300 and Kommersant, INFRALEX Insolvency/Bankruptcy practice is one of the Top 10 Russian practices in this sphere. The international rating IFLR 1000 also included INFRALEX Insolvency/Bankruptcy practice in the list of best practices. Managing Partner of Infralex, Artem Kukin, and Head of Insolvency/Bankruptcy, Stanisłav Petrov are specifically recommended by Best Lawyers. Artem Kukin is also recommended by Legal500 and Chambers & Partners.
The range of INFRALEX insolvency/bankruptcy projects includes unique projects related to support of bankruptcy of legal entities and individuals, including cross-border bankruptcy, representation of interests in disputes to challenge transactions, imposing liability upon owners and C-Suite executives, including subsidiary liability, conducting an insolvency audit, developing an action plan to restore the debtor's solvency and to eliminate or minimize risks stemming from negative consequences prior to and following the bankruptcy proceedings.
- Identification of risks of bankruptcy of individuals and legal entities, elimination of said risks or mitigation of consequences thereof
- Development of comprehensive measures to prevent bankruptcy
- Representing the interests of the creditor, debtor and other persons in bankruptcy cases of private individual debtors and any categories of corporate debtors, including credit institutions and other financial organizations, developers, city-forming organizations, strategic enterprises and organizations
- Legal support for the activities of the insolvency administrator
- Challenging the validity of the debtor's transactions in the bankruptcy case
- Representing the interests of the parties in disputes to hold persons controlling the debtor liable
- Development of a step-by-step strategy to protect the interests of the trustee for each stage of bankruptcy proceedings, identification of risks and methods to eliminate them or mitigate their consequences