Faculty of Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University, University of Paris 10 West Nanterre La Defance»
25 years of lawyer's experience.
Specialization: advising of private clients on family and inheritance law, assistance in resolving disputes between spouses and other family members: Hereditary planning, representation of clients 'interests in the process of conclusion and execution of marriage contracts, agreements on division of property, agreements on payment of alimony and on determination of the procedure for communication with minor children taking into account the peculiarities of different jurisdictions, representation of clients' interests in courts of inheritance disputes, in divorce proceedings, disputes about children.
Internship at the law firm "AK-avocats", Paris, France.
In 2011 Irina graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Paris West University Nanterre La Defence, majoring in "INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN LAW", specializing in the "Judicial Resolution of Disputes in International and European Law" with a MASTER degree.
Irina had Certificate of gratitude of The Research center of private law under the President of Russian Federation named after S.S. Alexeev.
In Irina 's project portfolio:
- Advice on inheritance law, assistance with inheritance in different jurisdictions
- Protecting the interests of heirs in Russia and abroad
- Drafting of marriage contracts, agreements on the division of property, agreements on the payment of alimony and on the determination of the procedure for communication with minor children
- Settlement of disputes over maintenance obligations, including cross-border obligations
- Representation of clients 'interests in divorce proceedings and other disputes arising from family relations.